KeepWarm results, resources and offered services
More results coming soon!...
Additional useful resources
The resources listed here give an overview of main funding sources for district heating systems, including public and private sector funding, EU funds and international financial institutions support.
- Identification of EU funding sources for the regional heating and cooling sector - EU funds and programmes (2019, Joint Research Centre)
- Heating and cooling market and finance - Market failures; Financing; Business models; Strategies to increase attractiveness (2018, THERMOS)
- EIB financing of district heating and cooling (ppt from event) - Financial instruments; Technical assistance (2016, European Investment Bank)
- Unlocking the potential for Private Sector Participation in District Heating - Financing options; Investment barriers; Public-private partnership (2015, International Finance Corporation)
- Integrated Support Schemes for RHC - Assessment Report - Country overview; Financing options (2014, FROnT)
Terms and Conditions presentations from external speakers
The KeepWarm website has not reviewed, is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in respect of any information, graphics or images contained in the presentations provided by the respective speakers at events or trainings. Moreover, the KeepWarm website does not warrant that the information contained in the presentations is complete and correct and shall not be liable whatsoever for any damages incurred as a result of its use. The authors alone are responsible for the content of the published presentations in the current website.