BUSINESS MODELS AND FUNDING ASSESSMENT
The resources listed here are mainly related to analysis of fuel and energy prices, with particular focus on business models and social acceptance of district heating.
- Future fuel prices review- Fuel prices; Predictions until 2050 (2018, Heat Roadmap Europe)
- Energy price assessment - Energy prices; Technologies; Fuel costs; Security of supply; Business case for RES (2017, RELaTED)
- Costs of Heating and Cooling - Costs estimation; Technologies (2014, FROnT)
- Technical Report on the Elaboration of a Cost Estimation Methodology- Costs estimation methodology; Technologies (2014, FROnT)
- Practitioner Guidebook – main results - Biomass trade centres; Business models (2017, Biores)
- Heating and cooling market and finance - Market failures; Business models; Customers needs (2018, THERMOS)
- Business models on geothermal district heating systems - Technologies; Business models (2014, GeoDH)
- Guidelines on improved business models and financing schemes of small renewable heating and cooling grids - Technologies, Support schemes; Business models; Case studies (2017, CoolHeating)
- End user decision making factors for H&C system choices - Customers needs; Perception of district heating (2014, FROnT)
- Increasing the attractiveness of district heating networks to consumers - Market failures; Customers needs; Products and pricing (2017, Flexiheat)
Terms and Conditions presentations from external speakers
The KeepWarm website has not reviewed, is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in respect of any information, graphics or images contained in the presentations provided by the respective speakers at events or trainings. Moreover, the KeepWarm website does not warrant that the information contained in the presentations is complete and correct and shall not be liable whatsoever for any damages incurred as a result of its use. The authors alone are responsible for the content of the published presentations in the current website.