14 October 2020, 09:00 - 12:00
Transformation of district heating: Final KeepWarm Slovene Event
How can a sustainable heat supply for the heating of buildings be achieved?
How can a concept be developed to use local resources and existing infrastructure to achieve low carbon heating?
Who are the main actors and what is their active role in the decarbonisation of heating in Slovenia, taking into account the potential of DHS?
We will focus on the dilemmas of the future of district heating in Slovenia by presenting some examples of good practice and interactive discussions, including:
- Support for the renovation and development of district heating systems - Results of the KeepWarm project, www.keepwarmeurope.eu
- Integration of large heat pumps and use of shallow geothermal energy to supply renewable energy into district heating system
- Experience with the use of excess heat and the reduction of temperatures in the DHS
- Use of digital technologies in the heat distribution system in the Šaleška Valley
- Cooperation between actors in the process of retrofit or establishment of district heating (practical experience)
- Round table and discussion on open issues of renovation and development of district heating systems in Slovenia (all participants are invited to participate with questions and opinions)
For further details, please contact:
Energetska agencija KSSENA, www.kssena.si, Nejc Jurko, email@example.com
Institut Jožef Stefan – Energy Efficiency Centre, ceu.ijs.si, Jure Čižman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Image by "Institut Jožef Stefan"