The resources listed under this heading include data and analysis complied into datasets, graphs, charts or interactive maps, serving to inform early policy, plan or project development.
- Eurostat Renewable Energy SHARES Tool - Datasheets; Shares of RES (2017, Eurostat)
- ENSPRESO - an open data, EU-28 wide, transparent and coherent database of wind, solar and biomass energy potentials - Datasheets; RES potential; Modelling; EU regions (2019, Joint Research Centre)
- Literature review of energy use and potential for heat recovery in the EU28 - Energy consumption of the country; Energy consumption of industry (2016, I-TheRM)
- Quantifying the Heating and Cooling demand in Europe - Methodology; Heating and cooling demand (2015, STRATEGO)
- Profile of heating and cooling demand in 2015 (for EU28 and individual countries) - Baseline data; Interactive datasheets (2017, Heat Roadmap europe)
- Pan-European Thermal Atlas + Peta Manual + Updated Appendix to the Peta Manual - Scenarios; Policy recommendations (2018, Heat Roadmap Europe)
- Geothermal district heating potential in Europe - Mapping; Analysis of national renewable energy plans; Policy recommendations (2014, GeoDH)
- Quantifying the Excess Heat Available for District Heating in Europe - Excess heat potential; Mapping; GIS (2015, STRATEGO)
- Methodologies and data sources for mapping local heating and cooling demand and supply - Baseline data; Interactive datasheets; Mapping suppy and demand;(2015, STRATEGO)
GRAPHS AND CHARTS
- HRE: Quantifying the Impact of Low-Carbon Heating and Cooling Roadmaps - Scenarios; Policy recommendations (2018, Heat Roadmap Europe)
- 14 Country-level Heating and Cooling Roadmaps - Scenarios; Policy recommendations (2018, Heat Roadmap Europe)
- Profiles and Baselines for heating and cooling energy demands in 2015 for EU28 countries- Baseline data (2017, Heat Roadmap Europe)
Terms and Conditions presentations from external speakers
The KeepWarm website has not reviewed, is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in respect of any information, graphics or images contained in the presentations provided by the respective speakers at events or trainings. Moreover, the KeepWarm website does not warrant that the information contained in the presentations is complete and correct and shall not be liable whatsoever for any damages incurred as a result of its use. The authors alone are responsible for the content of the published presentations in the current website.