BUSINESS MODELS AND FUNDING ASSESSMENT
The resources listed here are mainly related to analysis of fuel and energy prices, with particular focus on business models and acceptance of district heating.
- Future fuel prices review- Fuel prices; Oil, gas, coal, biomass; Predictions until 2050 (2018, Heat Roadmap Europe)
- Energy price assessment - Energy price; Technologies; Fuel costs; Security of supply; Business case for RES (2017, RELaTED)
- Increasing the attractiveness of district heating networks to consumers - Market faliures; Customers needs; Products; Price options; Strategies to increase attractiveness (2017, Flexiheat)
- Heating and cooling market and finance - Market failures; Customers needs; Prodcuts; Price options; Strategies to increase attractiveness (2018, THERMOS project)
- Business models on geothermal district heating systems - Technologies; Financing; Investment cost; Operation costs; Revenues (2014, GeoDH)
- Guidelines on improved business models and financing schemes of small renewable heating and cooling grids - Technologies, Support schemes; Financing; Revenues; Cost management; Contracts; Socio-environmental impact; Case studies (2017, CoolHeating project)